Courtesy of Tuk Cho:
- Goi cuon (veggies and tofu in some kind of rice noodle wrap) – 5/10
- Yasai yaki udon (udon noodles with veggies, soy, sesame and chilli) – 6/10
- Ginger ice cream – 7/10, mainly for its similarity to gingerbread cookie dough.
Courtesy of Tuk Cho’s confused chef:
- Some kind of shrimp dish. Definitely not veggie friendly – 0/10 for compromising personal values!
Courtesy of Wahaca:
- Cactus tacos – 2/10, even though they took the spines out!
- Frijoles – 7/10, very tasty.
Courtesy of Sugar Sin:
- Chocolate covered raspberry gummy bears – 6/10, too much like turkish delight.
- Butter bones (sweet, butterscotchy candy) – 9/10
- Sweet peanuts – 9/10, thanks to my inner peanut butter junkie.
- Bumlings (strawberry and blueberry varieties) – 10/10, for taste and hilarious name.
lbs gained this weekend: ohhh, thousands.